picture

picture

Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

I wish everybody a happy Christmas and a healthy and positive year 2011 to come!

this is a picture from today - white christmas, with sunshine to boot! we don't have to go anywhere for a few days and I am glad that I don't have to travel on those roads right now. I am going to enjoy the next few days - and will take the time to sit at my spinning wheel for the first time in several weeks!

Enjoy the holidays and greetings from the west of ireland!

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Happy Christmas Bettina, and best wishes for the New Year. We will miss you in the Online Guild, but wish you well with all your other WSD interests.

Delighted Hands said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! Have a great time at your wheel....

Leigh said...

Merry Christmas Bettina! To you and your entire family.

Ash said...

Hi Bettina, hoping you are having a good christmas. I have just come across your blog via the online guild - love your photo's,the scenes are so much like mine here in the yorkshire dales. Already feeling a little weary of the white stuff but I'm sure there is more to come!! Oh dear!! Regards.