picture

picture

Thursday 20 May 2010

Committing to blue

blue is the colour of this first week in the project "commiting to colour". and since the week is more than half over already - I better get cracking! in my mosaic you find the bluest blue - the sky (well, part of it:)) over ireland a few hours ago. and no, I would be cheating if I told you it was that blue all over - on the left you see a more realistic picture! but it has become warmer over night and is supposed to g even warmer towards the weekend. sure, it has to - I am off to our meeting cum craft market in Turlough House - and of course it goes muggy and warm, just the way, I don't like it:))
also in the collage are two flowers from the front garden, some forget-me-nots that "moved" there by themselves - and a nearly fake looking primula in one of my window boxes. on the upper right there is a batt I just made - in summer colours. two blues with some sparkly angelina - and I'll ply it with some blue viscose handspun, to which I add colourful seed beads - for me summer = colours, lots of them! and on the upper left side - you see the badge of DS's school, dark blue on royal blue ground. I don't even know which colour comes next week - but there's still loads of time to check.....

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Beautiful-I think blue is the most popular fav color in the USA.

Leigh said...

I love blue so it would be easy to commit to.:) Orange, on the other hand .....