picture

picture

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Happy Christmas to all!



I haven't blogged much in the last few days - the usual countdown to christmas meant, that every minute was needed elsewhere. but it all paid off - today I heard that all presents arrived at their recipients in time! that makes me glad - as I did an all-nighter to finish everything in time and worried during the last few days that not all parcels might arrive in time! even at home I have finished everything - apart from putting cookies on plates etc. - but that has to be very last minute or nothing will be left for this evening!:)
I skipped the usual wreath this time and just put up a few branches of greenery - my wreath base has finally given up after 12 years of service and I wasn't able to find another one at the last moment. but it smells just as nice and I even found branches of holly with berries in the garden to decorate!
so - I hope everyone is having a good time over the next few days - with a lot of cheer, nice visitors, good food - and even the odd present to boot! Merry Christmas to everyone - and a healthy and happy start into the new year!

1 comment:

KayB said...

Well, a very Merry Christmas to you and your family and a happy New Year!