picture

picture

Thursday 2 April 2009

2 entries in one day...

... and two awards at one time! though admittedly - Janet gave me the award some time ago and I nearly missed it, because I didn't read a lot of blogs (due to a new weaving addiction *wink*). so thank you to Janet for giving me this award:
I am supposed to tell you about 5 addictions - not easy, I probably could list far more:))
so, here it goes (I am trying to be clever - to cover more by grouping things that go together!)
1. fibres and yarns
2. all my textile interests
3. liquorice (did I mention that one before?:))
4. books and reading
5. listening to classical music
I hope this covers most of my addictions...
naming 5 other blogs is difficult for two reasons - first of all I don't like to push people to keep the ball rolling - and also, I like reading german blogs too, which makes it difficult for english readers to follow. so I hope noone is annoyed if I stop this here, but I am grateful for receiving them anyway!
the second award came from Leigh:
and this goes with it:
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!”
thank you to Leigh - I appreciate it, but the same goes for this award. I am sure the balls keep rolling for both awards...