picture

picture

Saturday 8 May 2010

Show of colours again....



after being invited again to show some colour on my blog - I wasn't so sure at first. so little time and so much to do! (and no, I didn't receive big parcels with my stolen time - yet.....) but on the other hand I find that "hunting for certain colours" makes me take more notice of things around me! and this time it's only one colour a week - over 30 weeks.... that's not too bad, even though with my painting and drawing skills it's likely that I will stick to photos! the whole thing is called "Farbe Bekennen 2010" or in english "Commit to Colour". it's just started and if you fancy a go - here is the link to sign up. it only starts in mid-may and the colour sequence is already up - so I can start to hunt for a suitable blue:))
of course I did some other things too - but I didn't take the camera up here, so be patient until I have time to upload stuff, please! tomorrow maybe....

2 comments:

Delighted Hands said...

Looking forward to seeing what you do with this goal!

Leigh said...

"after being invited again to show some colour on my blog " I had to chuckle when I read your first line. You have some of the most wonderful color around! :) This sounds like a fun exercise, but I'll just enjoy it from afar; from the comfort of my own computer as I see it on your blog!